Buy Getting Ready for Christmas Tickets
We all know that often Christmas can become rather a whirlwind of last minute preparations. So, get in the Christmas spirit with us as we prepare in good time for the big day. Everything you make on the day is designed to go home with you and be stored in the fridge or freezer ready for Christmas Day; making cooking and serving Christmas day lunch so much easier.
• Arrive at 9.45am for tea and coffee and course introduction
• Hands on cookery session making 12 portions of each of the following, mince pies (making of flaky puff pastry and mincemeat filling), bread sauce, cranberry compote, rosemary and turkey gravy, and apricot and chestnut stuffing
• Masterclass and demonstration of preparing a seasonal soup and cooking the perfect turkey
• Light lunch and time for Christmas question and answer with our chef
• Course comes to a close at 2pm
To take away: All notes and recipes from the day, a Woodspeen apron and cooking cloth and 12 portions of each of the following:
Rosemary and turkey gravy
Apricot and chestnut stuffing
Spaces for this course is subject to availability, and minimum numbers.