Buy All about Christmas Day (includes a Sunday roast for lunch) Tickets
Take the stress out of your Christmas day lunch. Join us for this pre-Christmas course where we will inspire you and teach you some tricks of the trade, to ensure that your Christmas day lunch is a pleasure for all. Course includes cooking a festive starter, a festive dessert and a yule log, as well as how to make the vegetables and trimmings more exciting and a perfect accompaniment to serve with your turkey or goose.
Running order and all recipes will be available to take away on the day, guiding you through all preparations, and ensuring minimal cooking and maximum enjoyment on the big day.
- - Arrive at 9.15am for tea and coffee and course introduction
- - Tips and tricks for planning and preparing for the big day in advance and also ideas for using those inevitable leftovers
- - Hands on session to prepare a festive starter that can be made in advance with minimal involvement on the day
- - Preparation of 'trimmings' to accompany your chosen roast or vegetarian main course
- - Demonstration and preparation of Christmas Day dessert and festive yule log
- - Break for a tasty festive roast lunch with a glass of fizz – of course!
- - Course comes to a close at 3.30pm
To take away: All notes, recipes and running order from the day, a Woodspeen apron and cooking cloth and your Yule log, Christmas dessert and your gravy.
Spaces for this course is subject to availability, and minimum numbers.