Buy Advanced Bread - Sourdoughs and Sweet Dough Tickets
When you’ve got the hang of the basics, try this more advanced course.
We’ll talk about different flour types and give you some practical tips on how to make sourdough, ferments, and different shaped breads.
• Understanding flour and yeast
• Feeding the mother dough
• Hydrating the dough
• Importance of temperatures
• Devise a schedule which fits into your routine
• Poached and baked dough
• Enriched doughs
• Dutch pot method of baking
What you’ll make:
• What you’ll make:
• 100% rye sour
• Country sour
• Soda bread
• Almond and Cinnamon slice
• Puff pastry
• Chelsea buns
• Pretzel bread
- Arrive at 8.45am for tea and coffee and course introduction
- Enjoy lunch with some of the morning’s bakes
- We will keep you refreshed with tea, coffee and mineral water throughout the day
- Finish course at 4.30pm with plenty of your home bakes to take home with you
To take away: Bakes from the day, a Woodspeen apron and cooking cloth and all notes and recipes.
Spaces for this course are subject to minimum number of participants.