Traditional cakes and desserts are at the heart of good home cooking. We’ll focus on the techniques you need to make pastry and desserts, while our tips on creative presentation will transform you into a star baker. Our hands-on day will give you the opportunity to learn many techniques whilst making several desserts.
• An oversight and science into the importance of weighing, how to mix, fold and resting • Key aspects of pastry making • Skills in chocolate work • Enrobed chocolates • Pavlova • Tarte tatin • Eclairs • Glazed fruit tart
- Arrival at 9.15am for tea and coffee and course introduction
- Enjoy lunch made for you by our restaurant chefs and a sweet treat made during the morning
- We will keep you refreshed with tea, coffee and mineral water throughout the day
- Finish course at 3.30pm with sweet treats to take home
To take away: Your creations from the day and all notes and recipes.
Spaces for this course are subject to minimum number of participants.