Buy Introduction to Bread and Enriched Doughs Tickets
Learn the basics with us, and before you know it you’ll be making classic and modern breads, from traditional soda bread to shortbread
- Understanding fermentation
- Gluten knowledge: strong and soft flour
- Practical session making basic bread recipe, soda bread, pittas, shortbreads and Chelsea buns
- Arrive at 9.15am for tea and coffee and course introduction
- A light lunch (with some homemade bread of course!) and a glass of wine
- We will keep you refreshed with tea, coffee and mineral water throughout the morning
- Finish course at 1.30pm with plenty of your home bakes to take home with you
To take away: Woodspeen apron and cooking cloth. Bakes from the day and all notes and recipes.
Spaces for this course are subject to minimum number of participants.