Buy Simple Summer Dining Tickets
Whether you are packing up a picnic and heading out into the beautiful British countryside or simply down to the local park, or just taking time to relax in your own garden; this course will give you lots of ideas and inspiration for your summer dining.
Salads and dressings, homemade breads, pitta and bread sticks, hummus, Scotch eggs, pork pies as well as some sweet treats such as summer pudding, chocolate & caramel eclairs, strawberry marshmallows and homemade lemonade.
Join us for a day in our cookery school creating the most delicious summer treats, which will be perfect to recreate for plenty of al fresco dining this summer.
• Arrive at 9.45am for a welcome tea/coffee and chat about the day ahead
• Morning demonstrations and practical sessions making our savoury picnic foods
• Enjoy lunch on our terrace (weather permitting) including some of the goodies made in the morning
• Afternoon is dessert time! We will show you and make with you some delicious sweet treats
• Finish with a glass of chilled homemade lemonade and a slice of cake
To take away: All notes and recipes from the day and some of the day’s preparations.
Spaces for this course are subject to minimum number of participants.