Buy Healthy Summer 2019 Tickets
An insight into your bodies requirements for the summer ahead. We'll cover breakfast, lunch and dinner ideas as well as snack-type fillers. You'll learn about juicing, smoothie making and pro-biotic beverages. Healthy fats, proteins, carbohydrates and nutrients will be covered.
• Raw foods, selecting the best quality ingredients
• Juices and smoothies, the right juicer for you
• Other uses for your juicer - fat free, sugar free ice-cream, nut butters
• Which fats to use for what
• Cultured and fermented foods
• Traditional ginger beer with ginger beer plant
• Healthy dishes for everyday use
• Creating a larder of stock items to enhance the flavour of your daily cooking
• Cooking with umami rich ingredients
•Arrival at 9.15am for an Kombucha or other infusion and course introduction
•Enjoy a healthy lunch with some of the mornings dishes
•We will keep you refreshed with infusions and mineral water throughout the day
•Finish course at 3.30pm with some of the day’s cooking to take home with you
To take away: Some of the food cooked on the day and all notes and recipes.
Spaces for this course are subject to minimum number of participants.