Buy What I Cook at Home (with John Campbell) Tickets
Ever wondered what a Michelin star chef cooks at home? Join John (Campbell) in the school where he’ll show how to make classic hero dishes that are the go to for any occasion. Simple dishes made well is an art and mastering them will give you greater confidence to make the simple perfect. John will show you creative opportunities to increase the flavour, time your creations to perfection and retaining the essence of flavour.
• Perfectly plan and execute key dishes which are homely and comforting
• John will coach you through the recipes as building blocks for the dishes
• The skills learnt are hugely transferable and adaptable to a wide range of other dishes
• Learn the science behind what is actually happening and remove the fears of the unknown
• Learn corrective measures and become confident in adapting flavours which suit you best
- Arrival at 9.15am for tea and coffee and course introduction
- Enjoy lunch with some of the mornings dishes
- We will keep you refreshed with tea, coffee and mineral water throughout the day
- Finish course at 3pm with some of the day’s preparations to take home
To take away: A Woodspeen apron and cooking cloth. Some of the food cooked on the day and all notes and recipes.
Spaces for this course are subject to minimum number of participants.