Buy Game Tickets
There are no tickets currently on sale for this event
If you'd like to be notified when more become available enter your email address below.
Using some of Berkshire’s finest produce we’ll show you how to prepare and cook various types of game, highlighting its versatility and health benefits. Before long you’ll be ‘breaking down’ a haunch of venison, using pheasants with versatility and cooking game birds to perfection
• How to cook your game whilst retaining maximum flavour and moistness
• Theory on ageing
• Slow and fast cooking methods, why and when to use them
• During the day you will make venison Scotch egg, venison sausage roll, pheasant Kiev and pheasant thigh casserole
• Demonstration on partridge preparation and cooking
- Arrival at 9.15am for tea and coffee and course introduction
- Enjoy lunch with some of the mornings dishes
- We will keep you refreshed with tea, coffee and mineral water throughout the day
- Finish course at 3.30pm with some of the day’s cooking to take home with you
To take away: Some of the food cooked on the day, a Woodspeen apron and cooking cloth and all notes and recipes.
Spaces for this course are subject to minimum number of participants.